Rakul is all praise for her ‘Rarandoi Veduka Choodham’ co-star Naga Chaitanya and says that he’s a nice guy and that every guy should learn some lessons from him. The two have been good friends for a while now and spent a lot of time working with each other on the sets of their recent family drama.
In a recent interview, Rakul said, “Naga Chaitanya is a really nice guy and he is really grounded. I really like the way he speaks about his love for Samantha. There’s so much pride when he talks about her and both of them have so much respect for each other. That’s something which every guy should learn from Naga Chaitanya,” Rakul said.
Currently, Rakul is busy shooting for her upcoming film in Tamil, and then, she’ll next be seen in Mahesh Babu-AR Murugadoss’ Spyder.
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise