Trust filmmaker RGV to say the most controversial and unusual things on any given topic. Today on the occasion of International Women’s Day, while everyone has been posting messages and tweets about the women who inspired them, RGV chose to do it differently.
Earlier today, he took to Twitter saying, “I wish all the women in the world give men as much happiness as Sunny Leone gives.” Naturally, the actress herself was floored by RGV’s compliment.
In the meantime, RGV added his own twist to the celebrations surrounding Women’s Day and urged that the day should be celebrated as ‘Men’s Day’.
“Women’s day should be called #MensDay because men celebrate women much more than women celebrate women. Women on atleast #MensDay should not nag or scream and atleast give some freedom to men. I don’t know what men should be doing to women that day but I wish one day in year is celebrated as #MensWomensDay,” RGV said on Twitter.
- Poll : Which among these films will win the box office race?
- Controversial actress in Prabhas’s film
- Exclusive Interview : Darling Swami – I will direct a film soon
- Allu Arjun to stun in Na Peru Surya
- SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent to be wrapped up soon