Director EVV Satyanarayana’s sons Aryan Rajesh and Allari Naresh launched a special EVV Charity Trust today, on the occasion of their father’s birth anniversary. EVV had a good reputation in the film industry as a very helpful person.
So now Naresh and Aryan Rajesh want to make this a full fledged thing. Right now, they are arranging for funds and a structure for the charity so that it can benefit lots of people. More details about this will be revealed in the days to come.
The news was revealed by the official PRO of Allari Naresh. This is a good initiative from EVV’s family.
- Yet another hero to don triple roles
- Baahubali 2 To Set New Records In Bangalore
- Saaho teaser hits the bull’s eye
- Top Actress Dazzles In A Special Song In SSR’s Film
- Legendary Director Is An Inspiration To Superstar
Articles that might interest you