It is already known that the pre-production of Chiru 151 is going on in full swing and last minute shoot formalities are being readied for this big budget project. The latest news is that the film will have a good dose of VFX work.
Reports suggest that as the film is based in the pre-independence era, a lot of time lapses and vintage visuals will be created through extensive graphic work. Both Ram Charan and director Surender Reddy are discussing the same and are planning to rope in some of the top teams in the country for this project.
Ram Charan produces this film which is based on the life of Uyyalawada who is the first Telugu freedom fighter.
- Nela Ticket’s fun teaser is out
- Mahesh-Namrata’s amusing picture goes viral
- Mahesh scores his 2nd $2M film with Bharat Ane Nenu
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint