Following two back-to-back blockbusters in the form of Mirchi and Srimanthudu, director Koratala Siva joined hands with Young Tiger NTR for his upcoming film Janatha Garage which is currently on floors.
Since the last couple of days, there has been an exciting buzz surrounding this most awaited film. Apparently, reports surfaced that Superstar Mahesh Babu will be lending his voice for Janatha Garage.
When contacted our sources, they clearly revealed that this news is just a rumor and has no truth to it. Incidentally, Mahesh gave a voice over for NTR’s Baadshah and Pawan Kalyan’s Jalsa in the past.
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you