Balakrishna’s ambitious biopic, NTR, a film that will showcase the life and legacy of Balayya’s father and legendary actor cum politician NT Ramarao, has been making headlines over the past few weeks. Balayya himself will be portraying NTR’s role in this Teja directorial.
As per the latest updates, the makers are considering senior hero Jagapathi Babu for NTR’s son-in-law Chandrababu Naidu’s role. Also, Balayya’s nephew and actor Kalyan Ram is said to be in consideration for his father Harikrishna’s role.
The buzz is that NTR’s biopic will conclude with the stalwart thespian swearing in as the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. However, an official announcement is awaited from the makers. Keep watching 123telugu for further updates.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Kajal’s role in Kalyan Ram’s MLA revealed
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers