Legendary auteur Mani Ratnam is currently busy with the pre-production formalities for his soon to be launched ambitious action drama. This highly-anticipated film features an ensemble cast comprising Tamil stars Simbu, Vijay Sethupathi, Arvind Swami, Malayalam star Fahadh Faasil, Jyothika, Aishwarya Rajesh, Jayasudha and Prakash Raj.
And here’s an exciting update on this as-yet-untitled film. Apparently, Simbu, Fahadh Faasil and Arvind Swami will be playing brothers in the movie, while Vijay Sethupathi will be essaying a cop’s role. The film’s regular shooting is going to commence in January end. Santhosh Sivan will crank the camera and AR Rahman will score the soundtrack.
- Rakul Preet looking for more offers in Bollywood
- Catchy title song of Touch Chesi Choodu to be out soon
- Update on Saaho’s new schedule
- Ram Charan’s new look being finalized
- Poll : Which among these films will win the box office race?