Stylish Star Allu Arjun and mass masala director Puri Jagan will be working together for a new film and the muhurtam ceremony of the film will take place on October 18th in Hyderabad. The film will be a high voltage entertainer and script work has already been completed. Jagan and Bunny will be teaming up for the second time after the reasonably successful ‘Desamudhuru’.
Ganesh Babu will be producing this movie on Parameswara Art Productions banner and the buzz is that Shruti Haasan will be playing the female lead role in the movie. Other details about cast and crew will be out soon. We will bring you more exclusive updates about this film on a regular basis so keep following 123telugu.com
- Time set for JLK’s Lava teaser
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Thaman’s BGM impresses in ‘Sye Ra’
- Nithin’s next completes its first schedule
- Mahesh, Rakul all set to dance for Spyder’s duet
Articles that might interest you