We all know that the entire Telugu Film Industry is coming together to organize a big fund raising event on the 30th of this month for the cyclone victims of Vizag. According to the latest update, super star Nandamuri Balakrishna will be singing two special songs during the mega event. He will be crooning these numbers along with music director Koti and his band.
Limiting himself not only to singing, Balayya will also perform a skit along with Sonal Chauhan during the event. It is indeed very good to see senior stars like Balayya doing his bit for a social cause. The entire Tollywood fraternity along with the stars from Tamil and Hindi industries are set to grace this event.
- Complaint against permission for Baahubali’s extra shows
- Speculations rife on Chiru151’s launch
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
Articles that might interest you