We have some very exclusive news for you folks. Nandamuri Balakrishna’s path breaking 1991 film ‘Aditya 369’ will be having a sequel very soon and Balakrishna will once again be playing the lead role in the movie. The film is going to be directed by Singeetham Srinivasa Rao and Vinod is the producer. Konda Krishnam Raju will most likely be acting as the presenter of the film. Shooting of the movie will begin from August 2012.
An official announcement may be made on Balakrishna’s birthday, June 10th. The project is currently in pre-production stage and more details will be available soon. ‘Aditya 369’ was a massively popular flick when it released in 1991 and it was both critically as well as commercially successful.Balakrishna was seen in a dual role in the film and his performance as King Sri Krishna Deva Raya is famous to this day.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you