Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 150th film will start rolling from next month. The movie will take off with the shoot of Chiranjeevi’s jail scenes in Kolkata. The movie is an official remake of the Tamil blockbuster ‘Kathi’ and V.V.Vinayak is going to handle the direction.
Chiranjeevi will be seen in dual roles in this mass action entertainer and Devi Sri Prasad will be composing the music. Ram Charan is producing the movie on Konidela Productions banner and the film will be a big budget affair.
Chiranjeevi’s comeback is being eagerly anticipated by fans and movie lovers. His performance at the CineMaa awards recently became the talk of the town.
- Shruti Haasan’s clarification on her exit from Sangamithra
- Allu Arjun shines in DJ’s new single
- Nithin’s next in climax mode
- Rakul reveals how she bagged Rarandoi
- Sharwanand-Maruthi Film’s Shoot Shifts To Austria
Articles that might interest you