Ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Eega’ is all set to go for censor certification on May 21st as per reliable reports received by us. The makers are extremely particular about releasing the film on the 30th and no efforts are being spared to meet this deadline. In case of pending VFX work, the plan is to release the film without these scenes and then later add them a few weeks after the release as a special attraction. Eega will hit the screens in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi.
Samantha, Nani and Sudeep are the lead actors in this graphical extravaganza. Music has been scored by M.M.Keeravani and costumes have been handled by Rama Rajamouli. Sai Korapati (Ballari Sai) is producing this film on Vaaraahi Chalana Chitram banner and Suresh Babu is the executive producer.
- Taapsee uses Rana’ technique for promotions
- Ajith losing out heavily in Tollywood
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s slap-gate video goes viral
- Popular character artiste’s son turns hero
Articles that might interest you