Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej’s big budget action entertainer ‘Raccha’ is being readied with very high technical values. No expense is being spared to make the movie visually rich and appealing and these efforts can be seen in the stills which are coming out. We have reliably learnt that a special DI technician has been flown in from Europe by cinematographer Sameer Reddy to work on the movie’s coloring. The technician has worked on some super hit Hollywood films before and his expertise is expected to really elevate the film’s quality.
Sampath Nandi is directing this flick and Tamanna will be seen as the heroine in the project. The film’s audio launch is going to take place this Sunday in Hyderabad.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans