Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej’s big budget action entertainer ‘Raccha’ is being readied with very high technical values. No expense is being spared to make the movie visually rich and appealing and these efforts can be seen in the stills which are coming out. We have reliably learnt that a special DI technician has been flown in from Europe by cinematographer Sameer Reddy to work on the movie’s coloring. The technician has worked on some super hit Hollywood films before and his expertise is expected to really elevate the film’s quality.
Sampath Nandi is directing this flick and Tamanna will be seen as the heroine in the project. The film’s audio launch is going to take place this Sunday in Hyderabad.
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
- Sai Dharam Tej Surprises Megastar On His Birthday
- Sayyeshaa Eyes A Comeback In Tollywood
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
Articles that might interest you