Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Gabbar Singh’ is on track to set a stunning Nizam record for first week shares. Analysts predict that the movie may touch a share of Rs. 9 Crores for 7 days and this will be a new industry record if it materializes. Collections are phenomenal in all centers and tickets are still very hard to come by.
The entire production unit, including producer Ganesh Babu and director Harish Shankar, are expressing their happiness over the film’s performance. Shruti Haasan is the heroine in this movie and her graph will rise for sure with this monster hit. We will keep you posted with figures and more exclusive updates.
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars