Nandamuri Kalyan Ram is currently busy with a 3D project which has been titled ‘OM’. The movie is being shot in a house located in Film Nagar and shooting is expected to be wrapped up by the 26th of this month. The movie will then enter an extensive post production phase as a lot of work is required for coming up with a good 3D output. Kriti Karbandha and Nikesha Patel will be the heroines in this movie and Kalyan Ram himself is producing this movie.
Kalyan Ram will be seen with an extremely different look in this movie. Sunil Reddy is the director of this action thriller that also has a mythological backdrop to it. ‘Om’ will be the most expensive movie in Kalyan Ram’s career and he has plans to dub the movie in multiple languages.
- Mohan Babu To Strike Back In An Emotional Avatar
- Raj Tarun Gears Up For His Next
- Sirish’s Next To Be Shot In Bangalore
- Nithya’s Role To Be A Highlight In Adhirindhi
- Anirudh confirms his next with NTR