Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s new film with mass director Puri Jagan, ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’, is going to be launched today. The muhurtam will take place at 10am today at Puri Jagan’s office and Pawan Kalyan will be present at the location. He will then proceed to the shooting of his film ‘Gabbar Singh’.
Apparently, a lack of good muhurtams after today is the reason for this sudden development. Shooting will begin after Pawan wraps up his work in ‘Gabbar Singh’. Danayya D.V.V. is the producer of this movie.
This project with Puri Jagan has been generating intense buzz ever since it was announced and Pawan fans are expecting this film to create a sensation at the Box Office like the movie ‘Badri’ did. Keep watching the site for more updates.
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?