Shooting of ace director Puri Jagan’s movie ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’ ,with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja in the lead role, has been wrapped up. The production team has been shooting in Italy and this schedule has been completed today, marking the end of the shoot. The production team has left for Hyderabad and will be landing tomorrow morning at 9am via Emirates Airlines.
Ileana is the heroine in this movie and Raghu Kunche is scoring the music. BVSN Prasad is the producer and the movie is gearing up for an end June launch. Post production activities are currently going on.
- Noted cameraman excited to shoot with Mahesh
- Madhavan wraps up first schedule for Savyasachi
- Rajamouli reveals why he loves his job
- Samantha’s special plans for Christmas
- Sunny Leone banned to perform in Bangalore