Shooting of ace director Puri Jagan’s movie ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’ ,with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja in the lead role, has been wrapped up. The production team has been shooting in Italy and this schedule has been completed today, marking the end of the shoot. The production team has left for Hyderabad and will be landing tomorrow morning at 9am via Emirates Airlines.
Ileana is the heroine in this movie and Raghu Kunche is scoring the music. BVSN Prasad is the producer and the movie is gearing up for an end June launch. Post production activities are currently going on.
- Vishal Wants To Revamp Tamil Film Industry
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati
- Acting Has Really Disciplined Me : Kiara Advani
- Ram Charan gears up for Memu Saitham shoot
- Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sweet Gesture Bowls Over Fans