After much deliberation and thought director Sajid Khan has confirmed Tamanna for the role. Sajid Nadiadwala produces ‘Himmatwala’ which is the remake of the same name from the 80′ super hit starring Jeetendra and Sridevi. Tamanna, who rose to fame with Shekhar Kammula’s college love story ‘Happy Days’ has come a very long way. She has done lead roles with almost all the leading stars form the south. Although her debut film in Hindi went unnoticed, Tamanna went on to become one of the biggest stars in Telugu and Tamil Cinema.
Soon she will be joining the likes of Kajal Agarwal, Ileana and Charmme to entertain the Bollywood audience. With Tamanna’s ‘Endukante Pemanta’ all set to release tomorrow and her news of bagging a Hindi mainstream film, 123telugu wishes her the best of luck for all her future endeavors.
- Sai Dharam Tej to unveil India’s first space film’s trailer
- Kannada-Telugu bilingual Rajaratham locks its release date
- Jai Simha’s worldwide 5-day collections
- Actresses Devayani’s father passes away
- Cheli combo all set to materialize again?