After the success of Julaayi, Allu Arjun is now gearing up for his next film titled Iddaru Ammayilatho. Puri Jagannadh is going to direct the film and Bandla Ganesh is producing the film on Parameshwara Arts banner. We have received exclusive information that the film will be officially launched on October 17 in Hyderabad and the regular shooting will begin from October 25 onwards.
As the title suggests, the film stars two heroines and Amala Paul has been confirmed to play one of the two lead roles opposite Allu Arjun. Puri Jagannadh and Allu Arjun are teaming up for the first time since Desamudhuru, which released back in 2007. Expectations are high from this superhit combination and the buzz is that most part of the film will be shot abroad. Devi Sri Prasad is going to compose the music. More details about the film will be announced soon
- Pawan Kalyan’s urgent press meet, Bunny, Mega heroes attend
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- Pawan Kalyan Responds To Controversies Surrounding Him