The unit of Ram Charan’s upcoming film Bruce Lee was ecstatic after watching Megastar Chiranjeevi on the sets today morning. A crucial fight sequence has been canned throughout the day at Hitex in Hyderabad. Sources close to the unit revealed that Megastar is looking handsome and performing with a lot of ease for his cameo.
Sreenu Vaitla is directing the film and DVV Danayya is producing it on his DVV Entertainment banner. The film’s shoot is expected to be wrapped up very soon and the audio will be unveiled on the 2nd of October. Rakul Preet Singh is the film’s leading lady. The movie is slated to hit the screens on October 16th. SS Thaman is the music director for the film.
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
- Film stars protest for farmers in Delhi
- Venkatesh wants to emulate Amitabh Bachchan
Articles that might interest you