The unit of Ram Charan’s upcoming film Bruce Lee was ecstatic after watching Megastar Chiranjeevi on the sets today morning. A crucial fight sequence has been canned throughout the day at Hitex in Hyderabad. Sources close to the unit revealed that Megastar is looking handsome and performing with a lot of ease for his cameo.
Sreenu Vaitla is directing the film and DVV Danayya is producing it on his DVV Entertainment banner. The film’s shoot is expected to be wrapped up very soon and the audio will be unveiled on the 2nd of October. Rakul Preet Singh is the film’s leading lady. The movie is slated to hit the screens on October 16th. SS Thaman is the music director for the film.
- Senior heroine’s silver screen comeback in 7 languages
- Richa Patani grabs Seerat Kapoor’s offer
- Rocking number from Rangasthalam to be out soon
- Nikhil’s Kirrak Party gets a release date
- Tholi Prema crosses the 20 crore mark