Ravi Teja credited the success of the film to director Bobby and his taking. He also expressed happiness about his judgement being proven right.
When asked if he would ever experiment with different types of cinema, Ravi Teja was quick to state that experiments did not work for him. ” My producers lost money when I experimented and I don’t want that to happen. I will continue in my entertainment model only”, he said.
- DJ gets a solid opening in Nizam
- DJ breaks into the half-a-million dollar club in overseas
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
Articles that might interest you