Actor Sharwanand’s stylish entertainer, Express Raja, has been cleared by the censor board with a clean U certificate. As per our close sources, the censor board members quite enjoyed the thrilling experience while watching the film. With all the pre-release formalities coming to an end, the film is slated for a grand worldwide release on the 14th of this month as a Sankranthi treat.
Speaking on this occasion, the film’s producers said that director Merlapaka Gandhi of Venkatadri Express fame made Express Raja as a hilarious entertainer and that this film will be yet another super hit in their association with Sharwanand after Run Raja Run.
Already, the film’s songs, composed by Praveen Lakkaraju, have been appreciated by music lovers. Surabhi plays Sharwanand’s romantic interest in the film. UV Creations is the production house behind this wholesome entertainer.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you