Express Raja is all set to release on January 14th as a Sankranthi treat. Starring Sharwanand and Surabhi of Beeruva fame, the film has been directed by Merlapaka Gandhi and produced by UV Creations.
Speaking to the media recently, Surabhi revealed that Ram Charan Tej is her favourite actor in Tollywood. She also said, “I met him recently. He had come to see the rushes of the film. And he appreciated me and he really liked the songs and appreciated everyone’s work. He gave me a compliment that I had a good screen presence and looked pretty. After that I was on cloud nine.”
The actress will also be seen in Manchu Manoj’s Attack and has three other films in hand.
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
Articles that might interest you