Among the Sankranthi releases, Express Raja was the first movie to break even due to its minuscule budget. Today, the flick has hit the screens in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka and received very good response.
Meanwhile, 150 more theatres have been added in week two in the two Telugu States. This is not surprising given the film’s success and the fact that the flick did not release to its fullest potential in the first week.
Also, the delay of a couple of movies turned into an advantage for Express Raja. UV Creations has hit the jackpot once again. After Mirchi, Run Raja Run, Jil and Bhale Bhale Mogadivoy, Express Raja has brought them big bucks as well.
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
- Press Note : Spicy Salaa – From the Kitchens of Godavari
- Ami Tumi’s trailer gets ready to rock
- 2 million views for Saaho’s teaser
Articles that might interest you