Among the Sankranthi releases, Express Raja was the first movie to break even due to its minuscule budget. Today, the flick has hit the screens in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka and received very good response.
Meanwhile, 150 more theatres have been added in week two in the two Telugu States. This is not surprising given the film’s success and the fact that the flick did not release to its fullest potential in the first week.
Also, the delay of a couple of movies turned into an advantage for Express Raja. UV Creations has hit the jackpot once again. After Mirchi, Run Raja Run, Jil and Bhale Bhale Mogadivoy, Express Raja has brought them big bucks as well.
- Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil, Malayalam versions’ release delayed
- First look of Kalyan Dhev’s debut gets a date
- Shooting update on NTR’s next
- Ram Charan wants to work with these two acclaimed Bollywood directors
- Keerthy Suresh thanks the media