Ever since Express Raja was announced as a Sankranthi release, there were so many questions raised as to why the makers are taking the risk of releasing the flick amidst biggie’s like Nannaku Prematho, Dictator and Soggade Chinni Nayana.
Proving everyone wrong, the comic caper has come out successful and has been declared a huge hit. The film is growing from strength to strength with each passing day and will break even by this Monday itself.
What ever collections the film collects post Monday will end up as huge profits for all those associated with the film. Director Merlapaka Gandhi’s hilarious narration and ample entertainment have created a huge buzz at the box office. With the success of this film Sharwanand has scored a hatrick and consolidated his star power in the industry.
- Poll : Will Baahubali 2 collect 100 crores all over on day one?
- Star daughter expecting her first child
- Baahubali’s IMAX version with restrictions
- Rana to play an Islamic war-lord in a Russian film
- Andhhagadu’s teaser to be out today
Articles that might interest you