Ironically, Harish never wanted to be an actor and was in fact a cabin crew member with British Airways. “Acting happened by chance and my recent hit, Srimanthudu opened a lot of doors for me” says the talented actor.
Harish also added that he is thrilled about his role in the upcoming film Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gadha and is confident that it will fetch him the same result which Srimanthudu did.
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
Articles that might interest you