Ironically, Harish never wanted to be an actor and was in fact a cabin crew member with British Airways. “Acting happened by chance and my recent hit, Srimanthudu opened a lot of doors for me” says the talented actor.
Harish also added that he is thrilled about his role in the upcoming film Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gadha and is confident that it will fetch him the same result which Srimanthudu did.
- Much-Awaited magnum opus not being postponed
- Nag leaves a hint for Akhil’s new film title
- 100 screens added for mass entertainer
- Upcoming sensation hikes her remuneration
- Fidaa’s latest Krishna region collections
Articles that might interest you