On the eve of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s 41st birthday, PVP Cinema, one of the leading film production houses down south, has officially announced its next film in the combination of Mahesh Babu and Vamshi Paidipally, the director of PVP Cinema’s summer release, Oopiri.
The first look poster of Mahesh-Vamshi film gives us enough hint that the film has an extensive American backdrop. All other details regarding the film’s cast and crew members have been kept under wraps. The movie will go on floors soon after Mahesh finishes his ongoing film in Murugadoss’ direction early next year.
- Nithiin undergoes treatment for shoulder injury
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date