On the eve of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s 41st birthday, PVP Cinema, one of the leading film production houses down south, has officially announced its next film in the combination of Mahesh Babu and Vamshi Paidipally, the director of PVP Cinema’s summer release, Oopiri.
The first look poster of Mahesh-Vamshi film gives us enough hint that the film has an extensive American backdrop. All other details regarding the film’s cast and crew members have been kept under wraps. The movie will go on floors soon after Mahesh finishes his ongoing film in Murugadoss’ direction early next year.
- Agnyaathavaasi’s 8-day Krishna & Guntur collections
- Brahmin associations appreciate Balakrishna
- Pandem Kodi 2’s shoot is halfway through already
- Dulquer Wraps Up Shooting For Savitri Biopic
- Suriya Is Delighted With Gang & TSK’s Growth At BO