Ram Charan’s latest action thriller, Dhruva, continues to mint money in the twin Telugu states and in overseas. The film has crossed the 40 crore share mark in AP and Telangana, a second time feat by Charan.
Meanwhile, Dhruva is braving the Dangal storm and has already entered into profit zone for its overseas distributors. The film has so far grossed $1.43 million and is heading towards the $1.5 million milestone.
The US buyers have added 25 extra screens for Dhruva and it should boost up the film’s collections until the Sankranthi movies hit the screens.
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
- Objections raised over Arjun Reddy
- Teja plans to produce movies with aspiring talents
- Star heroine joins NBK102
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 20-08-2017
Articles that might interest you