According to latest reports, to boost the revenues further, the makers have decided to include an extra song in the movie which was originally omitted during the release. This song ‘Ko Kodi’ was sung by Hariharan. GAV’s revenues was boosted by the timing of its release which coincided with the Dasara vacations.
- Nikhil to stun with his acting prowess in Keshava
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
- Baahubali makers plan something huge post release
- Shoot update on Balayya101
- Katamarayudu’s ceded and Vizag collections
Articles that might interest you