According to latest reports, to boost the revenues further, the makers have decided to include an extra song in the movie which was originally omitted during the release. This song ‘Ko Kodi’ was sung by Hariharan. GAV’s revenues was boosted by the timing of its release which coincided with the Dasara vacations.
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Young hero hikes his remuneration
- Star hero donates Rs.10 lakhs to retired cops trust