According to latest reports, to boost the revenues further, the makers have decided to include an extra song in the movie which was originally omitted during the release. This song ‘Ko Kodi’ was sung by Hariharan. GAV’s revenues was boosted by the timing of its release which coincided with the Dasara vacations.
- DJ all set to break into the $1 million club
- Namrata thanks Mahesh Babu
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s film’s first schedule wrapped up
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
Articles that might interest you