According to latest reports, to boost the revenues further, the makers have decided to include an extra song in the movie which was originally omitted during the release. This song ‘Ko Kodi’ was sung by Hariharan. GAV’s revenues was boosted by the timing of its release which coincided with the Dasara vacations.
- Charan-Boyapati film for Dasara, 2018?
- Backdrop of Mohan Babu’s next revealed
- Sunny Leone’s special performance in Hyderabad
- Poll : Which of these biopics are you looking forward to?
- Interview : Anil Ravipudi- Dil Raju appreciated me a lot after watching the film