Ram Charan and Samantha-starrer period village drama, Rangasthalam, had a phenomenal first weekend in the twin Telugu states by amassing over Rs. 38.70 crores share. And then, Monday was crucial to estimate the film’s actual box-office projection.
As per the latest updates, Rangasthalam has passed the litmus test on Monday with flying colors and collected a solid Rs. 6.30 crores share in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. With this, the film’s 4-day Andhra, Nizam and Ceded collections totalled to Rs. 45.12 crores share approximately.
The film’s advance bookings for Tuesday are quite good and another 5 crore share seems to be possible today. By tonight, Rangasthalam will surely surpass the Rs. 50 crore share milestone in the twin Telugu states.
- Awe director’s next with senior hero?
- Baahubali 2 sets a new record for Indian films in China
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon