Mega Power Star Ram Charan and family hero Srikanth are working together for a new movie that is being directed by Krishna Vamsi. Currently, the film is being shot in Rameshwaram and some family scenes are being shot on Charan and Srikanth. The senior actor will be seen as Charan’s paternal uncle (babai) in the film.
After the Rameshwaram shoot, the unit will shoot in Pollachi and Nagercoil also. Veteran Tamil actor Raj Kiran will be seen as Charan’s grandfather in this movie. Kajal Aggarwal and Kamalinee Mukherjee will be seen as the leading ladies.
The movie has not been titled yet. Bandla Ganesh is producing this big budget movie on Parameshwara Arts banner and Thaman is composing the music.
- Shocking! NBW Issued Against Suriya, Sathyaraj
- Chalapati Rao apologises finally
- Manchu Manoj Nominates Five Celebs For A Noble Cause
- Bunny Praises His Favourite Music Director
- Actor Ram hits out at Chalapati Rao
Articles that might interest you