Shooting of the most eagerly anticipated multi-starrer ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ is currently underway in Tamil Nadu and a family song is being shot on Venkatesh, Mahesh Babu, Samantha,Prakash Raj and Jayasudha. ‘Aaru adugula andagadu vasthade’ is said to be the song.
The current schedule will continue till March 3rd and the production team will then return to Hyderabad. Srikanth Addala is the director of this family drama and Dil Raju is the producer. The movie is being heralded as a landmark moment in the industry as its success has the potential to spawn many more proper multi-starrers with the biggest Telugu stars. Micky J Meyer is scoring the music for this movie.
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
- Tamil star not part of Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you