As Rajni fans are rejoicing Kabali’s release all over the world, tragedy struck in Malaysia where a fan of Rajni ended his life by jumping from the tenth floor of a famous building in the Ken CC area of Malaysia.
Going by the latest reports, the unidentified person ended his life as he did not get a ticket to watch Kabali on the first day first show in Malaysia. Incidentally, Rajni plays an ageing don who fights for the rights of Tamils in Malaysia.
Rajni is considered as a demi god among his fans and everyone wants to watch their super star’s film on the day one of its release.
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date