An ardent admirer of Sridevi has paid an unique tribute to his favorite actress. According to the latest reports, a Chennai-based man has opened a restaurant in Chennai where all the dishes have been named after Sridevi’s hit films.
Incidentally, he has also reportedly extended an invitation to the actress to come to his restaurant. It remains to be seen if she will accept his invitation or not.
After making her comeback with English Vinglish, the actress was last seen in a hard-hitting thriller titled Mom.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23