Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s highly anticipated movie, Agnyaathavaasi, is carrying a huge buzz among trade circles. The film’s business is closed for most areas and the makers have made a fortune from theatrical rights.
Meanwhile, an exclusive update is that the film’s Nizam rights have been bought for a whopping price of 27 crores, which is the highest ever deal after Baahubali2. On the other side, Agnyaathavaasi’s North India and Odisha rights have fetched 1.15 crores, which is also a record deal.
Trivikram directed this emotional family drama, which has Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emanuel as the female leads. S Radhakrishna has produced the movie and Anirudh has composed the music.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- After Arjun Reddy, Arjun Kapoor to remake another cult South hit
- Mahesh’s landmark film to take off without Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu collects huge in UAE & Australia
- Update on Sukumar-Mahesh project