The ‘Mega’ day is here finally. More than 8 year long wait of Mega fans comes to an end today as Megastar Chiranjeevi will don the grease paint on the first day shooting of his much anticipated comeback film, Kathilantodu.
Chiru will shoot for the prison scenes from the film’s opening sequence in a specially erected jail set in Hyderabad and needless to say, Mega fans are desperate to see the first few glimpses of Chiru from the location on this special day. Much to their excitement, Ram Charan, Chiru’s son and the film’s producer, promised his fans via Facebook that he’ll upload a few photographs from the first day shooting.
This special treat by Charan has got all the Mega fans excited and they can’t wait for the first day’s shoot to be wrapped quickly.
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI
- Thalapathy Vijay’s picture in CBSE textbooks