Last night, numero uno director SS Rajamouli kick-started a huge storm when he tweeted a picture that had him posing with Ram Charan and NTR in a jubilant mood. The photograph naturally gave rise to the speculations that Rajamouli’s next movie will be a multi-starrer featuring both Charan and NTR. Needless to say that fans of both the stars have been celebrating this epic moment.
But here’s the ever eccentric Ram Gopal Varma, who has a completely outlandish and cheeky reaction to the trio’s photograph. RGV took to Facebook last night and said that he “condemns such blatant promotion of gay culture”. Not stopping there, RGV went on to wonder if all the three men in the picture, who are already married, are of “that type”.
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise