Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, raised everyone’s expectations with its spectacular trailer. Fans are highly thrilled with the positive buzz around the movie, which is slated to hit the screens for Sankranthi.
It is well-known that Nandamuri fans have been organising a 40-day national tour and performing special prayers at various temples across the country. Yesterday, a large number of fans offered special prayers at the 99th temple, Mukkanti temple in Srikalahasthi, for the grand success of Gautamiputra Satakarni.
- Interview : I’m a very disciplined actor- Victory Venkatesh
- Mahesh23’s first look delayed yet again
- Puri Treated Me Like His Own Son : Ishaan
- Raai Laxmi To Shake A Leg To Her Hit Songs At IIFA
- Katamarayudu’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections
Articles that might interest you