Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, raised everyone’s expectations with its spectacular trailer. Fans are highly thrilled with the positive buzz around the movie, which is slated to hit the screens for Sankranthi.
It is well-known that Nandamuri fans have been organising a 40-day national tour and performing special prayers at various temples across the country. Yesterday, a large number of fans offered special prayers at the 99th temple, Mukkanti temple in Srikalahasthi, for the grand success of Gautamiputra Satakarni.
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
- Taapsee raises the heat in her next
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
Articles that might interest you