Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, raised everyone’s expectations with its spectacular trailer. Fans are highly thrilled with the positive buzz around the movie, which is slated to hit the screens for Sankranthi.
It is well-known that Nandamuri fans have been organising a 40-day national tour and performing special prayers at various temples across the country. Yesterday, a large number of fans offered special prayers at the 99th temple, Mukkanti temple in Srikalahasthi, for the grand success of Gautamiputra Satakarni.
- Bollywood Actress Joins Mahesh Babu In BAN
- Yet another star hero to attend Jaydev’s event
- DJ’s four-day collections
- Prabhas to be seen in a cameo
- Mahesh is 7th in the Times 50 Most Desirable Men 2016 list
Articles that might interest you