Speaking at the audio launch event of Balakrishna’s Paisa Vasool, director Puri Jagannadh made an interesting comment. Talking about the viral video which revealed Balayya slapping his fan in Nandyal, Puri said that fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya.
“People who are criticizing Balayya in the media don’t know about the relationship between him and his fans. Balayya slaps someone only when ‘common sense’ is not in order. Remember this, next time if Balayya slaps a fan, it’s a love story,” Puri said. Needless to say that Puri’s speech has become a hot topic on social media.
- Poll : Whose performance did you like the most in Awe?
- Ace cameraman for NTR’s next
- NTR’s mother makes a rare public appearance
- New schedule of Tej’s next goes on floors
- Leading Malayalam director to make his Bollywood debut