On March 14th, Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s political outfit Janasena Party will turn three years old. A large group of Pawan fans and Janasena cadres are planning to celebrate this occasion in a grand way.
Several annadaanams, blood donation camps, charity and social service events will be taken up by the Janasena activists across all the districts in the twin Telugu states.
Janasena Party was established by Pawan in 2014 with the sole agenda of questioning injustice in the society. The party is all set to contest in the 2019 elections.
- Poll : Which of these films entertained you the most?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s next wraps up its talkie part
- PSPK25’s small schedule wrapped up
- Special plans for C/O Surya’s audio launch
- Star comedian’s new film from Jan 2018