Adah Sharma was in for a big shock recently when she received a painting from one of her fans. Apparently, he had done more than 50 paintings of Adah alone, and she was shocked when she saw how real all of them looked.
The actress has been judging a dance reality show, Neethone Dance which is being aired on Star Maa. Talking about her ongoing stint on TV, Adah said, “On TV, I can get to be myself and people will see the real me. Besides, I also get to show off my dance moves on stage which is a lot of fun.”
The actress recently signed a Tamil film, Charlie Chaplin 2 in which she is paired opposite Prabhudeva, and she is also reportedly in talks with couple of filmmakers in Telugu.
- Bhaagmathie to have a wide release in the US
- Rangasthalam’s posters teasing the audience
- Poll : Will Anushka score a hit with Bhaagmathie?
- Is Pawan Kalyan bidding goodbye to films?
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s audio launch gets a date