The theatrical trailer of young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej’s upcoming action entertainer, Supreme, was launched along with the film’s audio album last night. The trailer looks promising with all the required mass elements and fans have given it a collective thumbs up.
Supreme’s trailer showcases Sai in an out and out mass role and the young hero has pulled it off with aplomb. Sai’s rough body language as a cab driver and the humour quotient he managed to bring out with comedians and Raashi are immensely liked by ardent Mega fans.
Supreme is directed by Anil Ravipudi, who gave the blockbuster Pataas as his debut film. The film has Raashi Khanna playing a cop. Sai Kartheek’s songs have become a hit already, particularly the ‘Andam Hindolam’ remix.
- Arjun Reddy’s success makes Vijay Deverakonda more responsible
- NTR opens up about Kollywood debut
- Rana to launch Garuda Vega trailer
- Delhi CM to meet legendary actor
- Tarak makes Rajamouli’s heart ‘swell with pride’
Articles that might interest you