This morning, the Telugu film industry, or the entire Indian film industry for that matter, witnessed a first of its kind promotional strategy for an Indian film. Paving a new path in promotional strategy, Team Baahubali released the film’s theatrical trailer at 10:30 am in 270 theaters across the Telugu states at free of cost for thousands of fans.
After waiting for nearly two years, the excited fans thronged to theaters in large numbers and the lucky fans who watched the trailer could not stop raving about the overall experience. It is the film’s amazing VFX, presence of stars like Prabhas and Rana, Keeravani’s thumping background score coupled with Rajamouli’s vision that made the audience spellbound.
Soon after the trailer projection, fans took to social networking sites to express their excitement. The craze will now be continued until the trailer’s release at 5 pm this evening.
- Bank robbery a key aspect in JLK
- Maruthi sets the bar high with Mahanubhavudu’s trailer
- Poll : What did you think of Mahanubhavudu’s trailer?
- 1000 junior artists and 400 dancers just for a song
- Celebrity couple to enter restaurant business
Articles that might interest you