Megastar Chiranjeevi, the demigod of millions of his die-hard fans across the world, is finally returning to the silver screen after 8 long years. Chiru has recently commenced shooting for his 150th film, Kathilantodu. While fans are naturally euphoric to see Chiru back on the sets, they have more reasons to go gaga over their favorite star.
Today, a series of photographs from a special photoshoot for CineMaa awards in which Chiru recreated some of his iconic characters from his classics such as Swayamkrushi, Mutha Mestri, Shankar Dada MBBS and Tagore etc made a huge splash on the internet and fans can’t stop cherishing the feeling of revisiting vintage Chiru once again.
Just imagine the mania the Megastar would create with his most awaited comeback film in really next year.
- Most satisfying hit of my career: Nikhil on Keshava
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan in Bollywood director’s Tollywood debut
- Kaadali’s trailer creates curiosity
- Sridevi’s film in trouble
- Mahesh has been asking me to write a love story for him: Jayanth
Articles that might interest you