India’s first historic 3D film, Rudramadevi has finally hit the screens today. The film has opened to packed houses all over and is getting rave reviews.The ensemble star cast and the aggressive promotions have played a pivotal role for its solid advance bookings for the first three days.
Allu Arjun’s character, Gona Ganna Reddy has become the talk of the town and his unique dialog delivery in Telangana accent is said to be one of the major highlights of the film.
Be it dialogue delivery, body language and costumes, Bunny has completely nailed it and the fans are going crazy over his dialogues in typical Telangana accent. Guna Sekhar’s vision of portraying a historical drama, Anushka’s strong screen presence as a warrior queen and Gona Gonna Reddy’s dialogues, have played a prominent role for its grand openings.
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
Articles that might interest you