Thousands of ardent fans of legendary auteur Mani Ratnam got a huge shock when reports of Mani Ratnam being admitted to a Delhi hospital following a heart stroke surfaced on national media this morning. Squashing these reports as mere rumours, Mala Manian, the Executive Producer at Madras Talkies, told the media that Mani Ratnam went for a regular health checkup in Delhi.
Mani Ratnam and Suhasini have been taking a break in Delhi following the memorable success of the director’s latest release, ‘OK Bangaram’. Mani thought that a visit to a Chennai hospital will attain unnecessary media attention and chose to get a normal checkup done in Delhi.
Earlier, Mani Ratnam suffered three strokes during the making of Yuva, Raavan and while attending the International Film Festival of Goa as a jury member.
- Special Column : Sardaar to Katamarayudu, Overseas rights hike
- Rajamouli, Rana To Launch Baahubali Novel In Delhi
- Interesting Story Behind Making Of Baahubali 2
- Guru to open with good pre-release hype
- Mahesh Babu Is The Most Handsome Actor: NTR
Articles that might interest you