The much awaited romantic entertainer, Subramanyam for Sale, has been released this morning to a rousing response from fans. The early talk from benefit shows has been highly encouraging and the film is expected to gain the hit status. Here’s one special reason for fans’ excitement while watching the film.
The makers of Subramanyam for Sale remixed Megastar Chiranjeevi’s yesteryear classic from Khaidi No 786, Guvva Gorinkatho, and Sai Dharam Tej and Regina Cassandra rocked the screen with their energetic steps. Fans broke into huge cheers while watching the song and social media has been abuzz with photographs of fans enjoying the song.
The remix song, which was shot at the Grand Canyon in the USA, is said to be one of the major highlights of Subramanyam for Sale.
- Eega villain turns Salman’s nemesis?
- Balakrishna-Puri film’s new schedule gets a date
- Baahubali’s Tamil distributor makes an interesting statement
- Update on Mister’s audio and release date
- Mahesh23 gets a tentative audio launch date
Articles that might interest you