Megastar Chiranjeevi’s comeback film Khaidi No.150, which was released on January 11th as a Sankranthi treat, took the box office by storm. The film collected a share of 100 plus crores and stood next only to Rajamouli’s Baahubali.
The makers of Khaidi No.150 have initially planned to hold a thank you meet, but it didn’t happen due to unknown reasons. Now that the film is about to complete its 50 days theatrical run on March 3rd, Mega fans are planning grand 50 days celebrations in both the Telugu speaking states.
Directed by VV Vinayak, this film is bankrolled by Mega Power Star Ram Charan.
- Wish the governments set up SITs on corruption: Koratala Siva
- Title and first look of Ram’s next to be out soon
- Sai Pallavi has a new fan in Samantha
- Dil Raju announces another film with Varun Tej
- Star hero reveals his shocking child abuse experience
Articles that might interest you