Superstar Rajinikanth will be completing four decades in films tomorrow. His first film, Apoorva Raagangal, was released on 18th August, 1975. Superstar fans are planning to celebrate this memorable occasion across the country. Several social service events and health camps are being planned across Tamil Nadu.
Apoorva Raagangal was directed by Rajinikanth’s mentor and legendary director K Balachander and it also had another stalwart actor Kamal Haasan. In the film, Rajinikanth played a small but a crucial role that got him wide acclaim and there has been no looking back for the Superstar since then.
Rajinikanth, even in the fortieth year of his glorious career, is still admired by millions of his ardent fans from across the world.
- Mani Ratnam recreating Roja magic in Cheliyaa?
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
Articles that might interest you