Two of the stalwart actors of Telugu Cinema, Megastar Chiranjeevi and Nandamuri Balakrishna, are all set for an epic box-office clash this Sankranthi with their respective movies, Khaidi No.150 and Gautamiputra Satakarni.
While fans are eagerly looking forward to the movies’ release, Victory Venkatesh, a contemporary of Chiru and Balayya, too, expressed his eagerness to watch both the movies via a post on his Facebook page.
Venky’s warm wishes to both the stars impressed their respective fans, who in turn thanked him for his sweet gesture. Venky is one of the very few stars in Telugu film industry who is admired by everyone and his latest gesture proved it once again.
- Politician Makes Shocking Claims About Rajinikanth!
- Lavanya Refutes Rumours About Her Next Film
- DJ’s day 1 Ceded and Uttarandhra collections
- Young Actress Opens Up About Her Relationship With Star Director
- DJ’s Guntur, Krishna, Nellore, East & West day 1 collections
Articles that might interest you